Safe & Socially Distanced
As we look to return to in-person socially distanced, classes we wanted to share with you some measures we are taking to keep our mamas, our team, and our village safe. Read on for a list of precautions we are putting in place:
- We plan to shorten classes with kids to 45min as we begin to phase back in.
- Do not attend class if you or your family have had a fever or experienced any illness/symptoms in the last two weeks.
- Remain 6 -10 feet apart from other moms/children in class.
- Bring a mask to wear before/after class.
- Bring your own equipment (bands, mats, water, towels, etc). If you need to purchase one let us know.
- Bring your own hand sanitizer/cleaning wipes.
- No shared toys/props.
- Socially distanced play groups after class.
- Ask every mama to stay in their designated area for class. To be marked by cones/chalk.
- Keep safe social distancing from other mamas as we move between stations or do traveling cardio moves.
- Kiddos to remain in strollers for duration of class.
- Big kids to remain with mama for duration of class.
- Do not arrive more than 10 minutes before class.
- Refrain from congregating in large groups after class is over.
- Keep it safe and be respectful and sensitive that everyone is navigating through this in their own way.