The month of January is finally behind us, y’all. We are SO excited to move into February by sharing love & introducing our 1st ever Valentine gift guides! What makes these so special, is that each business included is locally owned! We love supporting our community & think we have so many cool things to offer!
Valentine's Gift Guides for ALL of Your LOVIES!
First up... MAMA love! This could have easily been a 50 item list, but I think we covered the basics here.
1. Jonesy Wood Jewelry. Chattanooga native mama makes these jewels with a French flaire. Magnifique!
3. Bella Pelle. Made by Fit4Mom Instructor & mom on a mission. Sugar scrubs & lotions made with the purest essential oils & natural ingredients. Scents are simple & sweet, just how we like it!
4. Body Back Transformation with FIT4MOM. This 8 week programs starts in March & packs a punch with HIIT, nutrition guides, accountability & more!
5. Hot Chocolatier, y’all. If you haven’t been there yet, just go. And sample all the things. A chocolate lovers dream come true!
6. Blowout by StyleBar. Another mama owned biz & one of our favorites! Who doesn’t love a good pampering & having someone else fix your hair?!
7. Lucidity Float. Imagine 90 minutes without your phone, with zero distractions, where you feel completely weightless, centered & relaxed. They're offering a Valentine special, too!
Alright men, it’s your turn! We have so many good manly Chatt businesses, this one was also hard to narrow down.
1. Hoff Sauce. Basically the bees knees of hot sauce. You’re gonna want to put it on everything. Except the kids of course. Available at many restaurants around town.
2. Chattanooga Beard Company. If your man has a beard, he probably knows about them. If he doesn’t, he needs to! #beardsunite
3. Civil Axe Throwing Chattanooga. What better way to express love, than axe throwing with your bae.
4. SilverFox... because everybody knows one. And because every man needs to own some. Classic, timeless style.
5. Hattanooga. Hats for dads, hats for you, funding for the future. $5 from each purchase is donated to Hamilton County Schools!
6. Chattanooga Whiskey tasting & tour. Enough said :)
Don't forget, THE LITTLES! We all KNOW what they want, but maybe you could surprise them with something a little different, too!
1. Tasty Donuts. I think the name speaks for itself. Sweets are my kids love language, so this one’s a no brainer breakfast!
4. Learning Express Toys. You always see someone you know in there. It's like a Target for kids. Fill a bucket with some of the hottest toys & get free personalization!
Created by: The AMAZING Claudia Wamack
Marketing and Community Outreach Coordinator, Stroller Barre Instructor